simple me

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

delivered!

Driving to work this morning, this car suddenly appeared in front of me, its side facing me,I freaked out ....honked at him and at the same time trying my level best to avoid hitting him , swerved to my right, and quickly turned my steering wheel back into my lane.....and watching a taxi speeding and overtaking me from that lane which I have just left.......phew!


So, arriving at work very shaken...and thankful for being delivered from a near fatal and nasty accident!

2 Comments:

  • What a drive in. I hope work was not so unnerving for you.

    By Blogger Simple American, at 5:24 PM  

  • That was a close call. When it happened to me last year, I too was badly shaken, no injuries, but the car was.

    By Blogger iml, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home