simple me

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Am I being difficult?

Okay, I raised some funds for church youth camp by selling my carrot cake loaves to my colleagues. I managed to raise RM200.

The thing is this: I told the youth committee I want the RM200 to be allocated in any of these ways:

a) subsidise 4 non christians who are attending the camp at RM50 each. ( Cost for them is RM115 each)

b) subsidise 5 christians who manage to bring along a non christian friend to attend the camp at RM35 each ( They pay RM135 per person)

c) or subsidise 2 non christians who really cannot afford to pay at RM100 each.



Tell me, am I being difficult?

Actually, I have my own reason for doing this.

2 Comments:

  • you are, unless you explain your reasons for the requests.

    but then again, they may not accept those reasons.

    so, basically, it's a no-win situation, unless you let them decide how to dispense your contribution.

    By Blogger doc, at 11:48 AM  

  • I think you are entitle to do so.

    Btw: Thanks for your BD greetings - very sweet of you :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home