simple me

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Morning

I am a morning person. I sleep early and wake up early. Sleep early can mean hitting the sack by 10 pm and waking up at 5am. This has been going on since I was a student. I am wondering which habit is the better one, sleep later and wake up later or what I am doing now.
Right now, I can hear the birds chirping outside my window as they welcome a new day. I doubt the birds ever wake up feeling "grumpy". A good lesson for us.
Are you a morning or a night person?

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • Hi, hoped over via Nyonyapenang's kampung. To answer your question: - When I was younger I used to be a night person, now that I am older I became a morning person, not so much by choice but rather forced into it by kids and "old age". Hard to sleep in when you have to get your kid to school in the morning. No matter how late I sleep now my body is program to wake up early. I think whichever one we are is OK as long as we not "blur blur" the next day.

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 3:41 PM  

  • firehorse , welcome.I am not "blur blur" in the mornings , thus I reach school very early!

    By Blogger just me, at 11:32 PM  

  • Either side of the coin is ok by me. But waking up early is the norm. Sleeping late or early is optional.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:22 AM  

  • bernard,you must have receive excellent training during your on-call -experience, really adaptable person huh?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:22 AM  

  • bernard,you must have receive excellent training during your on-call -experience, really adaptable person huh?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:22 AM  

  • I'm a reluctant morning person, the early to rise thing is a result of trying to get to work on time.

    Even if there is no work, I doubt I can sleep/wakeup late. there is just too much noise and distractions in urban citylife to enjoy good quality quiet sleep.

    By Blogger Las montaƱas, at 9:54 PM  

  • LM, you might need a weekend get-away now and then so you can rest well

    By Blogger just me, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home