simple me

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

fruitful day

Yesterday was the first day of the school holidays but it it rained nearly the whole morning. So today, I decided to run my errands.Quite pleased with the results.

1) To the market to get some fresh chicken fillet meat. ( son enjoys the simple chicken recipe I cook for him )

2) To Bank ATM to withdraw some cash.

3) To Bank B to pay my monthly car installment.

4) To Bank C to attend to a school transaction.

5) To the post office to pay TM net bill

6) To the library to return my overdue books

Watched a kidney transplant programme over Astro with the kids and also "Perfect Proposal" programme, which caused daughter to ask how her dad proposed to me. Anyone want to share?

Need to visit 2 more banks tomorrow.I hope it will be a sunny day.







5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home