simple me

Thursday, May 03, 2007

homework

I was pleasantly surprised when son wanted to do his homework just now. On a normal day, the time to do his work is at 9pm and that with me reminding him to do it.

One was a KH ( Living skills ) project. He had to paint it and decorate it. He said it will be graded. Seeing him at it , I asked, " So you like to do this type of work?" His answer? " I just want to get it over." Ha ha

I was tempted to help him, hovering nearby to supervise. He was very adamant that he would do it all by himself, adding " It will be my masterpiece no matter how it looked." So true, huh?

2 Comments:

  • Kemahiran Hidup! Wah, that was ages ago for me. I still can remember we had to make a bookshelf for a project!

    Seems like your son do really enjoy hands on work. Future engineer. haha!

    By Blogger Kok, at 9:58 AM  

  • kok, not future engineer ....

    By Blogger just me, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home