simple me

Thursday, November 22, 2007

barbecue

It is not often that daughter insists on throwing a birthday party. This year is one of
the times she desires to have one. I told her to plan for it .

Imagine my pleasant surprise when she has everything worked out, to the tinest detail. It was like a working paper, all right. Details included the menu, number of guests and what each helper's duties involves. The cost of each type of food is also included( after asking me , of course)

My suggestion of including nuggets in the menu was responded in this way,

" I am not a child anymore. These are kids' food."

Okay, I know, I know, my daughter is growing up ....fast!


P/S She wants a barbecue-do for her birthday so wish me fine weather on that special day ok?

8 Comments:

  • gosh...

    she's growing up! so organised!

    right down to helpers! sigh..

    you've done well, mum!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 AM  

  • Hi Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    You sure are a 1st class teacher your kids are so well trained. Will visit here to pick up invaluable tips.
    Thanks & do have a wonderful BBQ & happy B'day to your daughter!

    By Blogger CP Waterman, at 1:56 AM  

  • bet she could organise a birthday party for you as well!!

    By Blogger doc, at 7:52 AM  

  • hi there, thx for dropping by our blog! happy birthday to your little one too! Greetings from Belgium = )

    By Blogger Brecht, at 12:44 AM  

  • She is growing up fast ...hehe

    So was the weather nice ?

    By Blogger sbanboy, at 7:10 AM  

  • mott, daughter even kept track of money spent with birthday cash received....and it broke even! Although her dad remarked that it was hard work...for him!

    cp waterman, thanks for dropping by. I really need God's grace to help me and am far from being a first class teacher...

    doc, she probably could!

    nora, thanks for dropping by!

    sbanboy, we had perfect weather that day!

    By Blogger just me, at 4:06 AM  

  • Wah, so meticulous your daughter. Something she inherited from you, mayhaps?

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 8:57 PM  

  • Wow! How old is your daughter?

    She reminds me of mine in the self reliant way of planning.

    By Blogger Simple American, at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home