simple me

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

Just 2 weeks ago, I was called a "superwoman" . I was running around so much and doing so much , baking etc ( Not for sale though)

Then, guess what happened on jan 1 2008? After returning home from watchnite service at 230am, I slept and slept and slept. I fell sick and nauseous on jan 1 2008 and was in bed the whole day. On jan 2, I tried to get up and did a little house chore an dhad to lie down again.

But I am better now . After all school starts again tomorrow.

One aspect on what I shared during watchnite service.

Given so many responsibilites at work and the mistake was in looking around me to compare if others of the same seneriority were also given the same. But when I look up, I know that God is in control and so I try my level best to fulfill my responsibilities.

What stands out in 2007 then is that favour with God matters most and not favour with man.


A blessed 2008 to you all

6 Comments:

  • We tend to over-exert ourselves during the festive season. I was also under the weather due to the house cleaning. Sleeping around 2am or so these days. Can't wait for things to quiet down. Take care! The new school year is starting for you.

    By Blogger wonda, at 5:27 AM  

  • You are doing great by focusing on God.
    Take care teacher,I usually knock off by 10:30pm.
    Have a peaceful & blessed 2008 you and your family!

    By Blogger CP Waterman, at 11:04 AM  

  • Get well soon! God will eatch over all the other things!

    By Blogger stay-at-home mum, at 1:56 PM  

  • Get well soon.

    Probably, you would be running around in school today, great teacher!

    May God bless you with even better health and strength to do His works.

    By Blogger Yan, at 3:50 PM  

  • Hope you get well soon, take care and remember to stop and smell the roses. happy 2008

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • wonda, you are the superwoman!

    cp waterman, thanks brother. I have the same knock off time as well except on that night

    stay-at-home mum,am well enough to run around now .

    yan, thanks. I think you run around more and fly around even more!

    firehorse, you take care too, ok?

    By Blogger just me, at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home