simple me

Monday, November 17, 2008

ramblings

1) I am invigilating the SPM exam again this year. On days when I am at the centre, my

job is to get two students to witness the unsealing of the question papers.


2) I am volunteering to buy breakfast for the invigilators on thursday ( nasi dagang, anyone).

One of the invigilators volunteers to pay for it as we are getting her a wedding present and

she wants to treat us. I feel sorry for her that she is still sent out by her school as an

invigilator despite having to make preparations for her december wedding.

3) My car bumper was knocked from behind a few days ago.Daughter was amazed at the

amicable manner it was settled.



4) Agreeing with what I read one day that even the greatest spouse will make a "poor" God.

5) Being ministered by Isaish 58 v 11 now.

3 Comments:

  • I am a mum whose daughter is sitting for her SPM. Appreciate your good works and those of your colleagues and many other teachers when you all should be resting and enjoying holidays.

    Yay!
    The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

    That's Isaiah 58:11 - thank you for the lead to find out what it is!

    By Blogger Yan, at 12:04 AM  

  • SPM! Ahhh! That reminds me of how old I am now. hehe.

    How's your car? Repaired?

    By Blogger Kok, at 1:02 AM  

  • yan, one candidate on the 2nd day of the exam looked very pale and was shivering. I was so glad to be of help to her, borrowing a jacket from another student for her and bought her a glass of milo from the school canteen.

    All the best to your girl.Praying that God will bless her with good memory and clear mind; guide her in interpreting the exam questions and apply what she has learnt in her answers.

    Kok, yes, God is good! Been learning that one can never outgive God , even through this incident.

    By Blogger just me, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home