simple me

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007

One hour to go before we usher in 2007! Taking this opportunity to wish all who drop by a wonderful year ahead. May you achieve fulfillment at work and in your personal life.
Let's try to live out our roles well this coming year. To quote Oprah Winfrey, she says a new year means another year to try to make it right.
Endeavour to spend time with your loved ones. Build lasting relationships . Leave you with this; old wood, best to burn; old authors, best to read;old wine, best to drink and old friends , best to keep!
Thanks for helping to make my blogging an enjoyable experience!

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • 3,2,1 Happy New Years. I hope you have a wonderful new year. Thanks for the blog.

    By Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub, at 7:36 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub, at 7:36 AM  

  • Happy Merry New Year! may you have a wonderful 2007 with lots of happy times and beautiful moments to cherish!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • Happy New Year

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

  • Happy New Year, hope 2007 will be a prosperous for you.

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 9:51 AM  

  • happy happy new year ahead! Now you have 2 extra classes of students to enjoy your company, knowledge and teachings!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM  

  • sgt dub, thanks. Stay safe! A wonderful year for you and family too!

    may,thanks. I wish the same for you!


    george, same to you!

    firehorse, thanks. I sure hope the prosperity does not extend to my waistline ha ha

    mott, 2 extra classes for me to influence lives indeed!

    By Blogger just me, at 12:51 AM  

  • Do live the new year with an optimistic view, dear Just me ^-^

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 5:51 PM  

  • yenjai, will try, thanks!

    By Blogger just me, at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home