simple me

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

greeting a teacher

After my daughter had her photo taken, she told me that she thought she saw one of her primary school teachers at the counter of the photo studio. We were already on our way out of the studio. I suggested that we turned around to check if it was true.It turned out that the lady was indeed a school teacher in her school. She hasn't taught my girl before but she was happy to be greeted.She continued" Most pupils hide when they see me."
Would you have greeted your teacher if you see him? Or run and hide?

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • I'd greet people whom I know if I bump into them here and there. but if they're those whom I rarely know and aren't sure if it's really them, then I'd tend to let it pass to avoid embarrassment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • If i ever see one of my school teachers, I'd meet and greet. Back then..I'm not so sure..hee hee hee..was really naughty then!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

  • may, yours is a natural reaction


    mott, how naughty?

    By Blogger just me, at 3:41 AM  

  • i will greet them...even if i m not their student..or even when i have graduated...i met a few of my class teachers when i balik kampung..n they can still recognise me...if they bump into my mom , they will surely ask about me...err..not that i was super notti school time...i was friendly to all the teachers ma..kekkeke..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:54 PM  

  • eve, you must be so adorable in school to be remembered by your teachers!

    By Blogger just me, at 8:16 PM  

  • The notti ones won't greet. The kuai-kuai ones will greet. I will greet. Haha.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:03 AM  

  • bernard, yes, a head prefect just qualifies as extra kuai-kuai!

    By Blogger just me, at 8:05 PM  

  • I would greet too!So am I naughty or good?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home