simple me

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

chicken pies

The baking bug has been attacking me. Since the spate of baking I did for Christmas, my hands have been itching to bake some more. Yesterday, with the help of my little helper, I baked chicken pies, first time.

Managed to give some away. One funny thing about me is that I enjoy the baking more than the eating. Spending time with daughter indulging in an activity we both like is a good bonding time for us too.
Realising that daughter will be in the afternoon session which means we won't see each other so much during the day makes the time spent together extra sweet.
PMR results will be released today. I will be dropping by school to see how the students fared.
Happy new year, everyone! May your heart's desire be fulfilled next year without any tragedy. ( refer to previous post)

Chicken pies, anyone?

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • I baked one of those huge chicken pies too, some months ago. not the small ones in little tin foil cups, but in one huge deep dish covered with a large slice of puff pastry! LOL!

    *hands out a plate for a chicken pie*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

  • I love chicken pies too! And I bake too! The joy of baking is - the smile, the satisfaction to see children and friends like the pies!
    And of course, the process of baking!

    Keep on baking!

    Yan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 PM  

  • *hands up*

    ME! ME! ME!! If I were your neighbour, I'd make sure I be friends with you! HEE HEE HEE!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 AM  

  • a very happy new year to you and family. :)

    By Blogger nyonyapenang, at 7:26 AM  

  • hmm..that reminds me. I havent baked a chicken pie for quite some time now.

    Happy New Year to you!

    By Blogger King's wife, at 8:31 AM  

  • Happy new year! chup one pie for gua okie? ;P

    By Blogger JL, at 5:24 PM  

  • may, doing it your way sure saves time!

    yan, happy baking to you too!

    mott, we are virtual neighbours and I am sending you some virtual pies now....enjoy!

    nyonya and king's wife, thanks and same to you!

    jl, same to you!

    By Blogger just me, at 3:19 PM  

  • I love chicken pies!!!
    Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home