simple me

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

change

This husband says he has a bad deal and feels he is cheated. Why? According to the radio , his wife has put on a lot of weight now. So she is not the same gal he married anymore, so he says. He has given her an ultimatum...lose weight or else...
One husband called up the radio station and said" My wife has given me 2 beatiful daughters and in the process , if she has gained weight, so what? She has gone through thick and thin with me".
My opinion? The wife may have changed physically but the husband has changed emotionally. So, which is worse?
What do you say?

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • The husband is superficial. Too bad the wife has to find out after giving him 2 beatiful daughters.

    By Blogger William, at 3:19 AM  

  • i'm certain the husband has also changed physically - go get him a good mirror.

    By Blogger nyonyapenang, at 6:21 AM  

  • willian, the husband of the 2 girls not superficial, first husband is

    nyonya, yeah,let's get him the biggest mirror we can find!

    By Blogger just me, at 3:04 PM  

  • haihs..zhung sai munn geh?..but i m one person who wont let my body go out of shape one la..so he wont have a chance to tell me that..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:44 AM  

  • eve, trying to imagine eve in her attractive body shape....what is your secret huh?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:20 AM  

  • I guess the secret for eve and maybe for most is ... fear of the hubby saying something like that!!!he he he

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:58 AM  

  • geeve, ha ha

    By Blogger just me, at 2:38 PM  

  • geeve, ha ha

    By Blogger just me, at 2:38 PM  

  • The only constant in the universe is ... change.

    Why scared of changes? Why scared of getting old? As long as we have our old partner beside us.

    Like we always say: where we go for trip isn't important. The important thing is, I have you beside me.

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 6:30 PM  

  • yenjai, change is fine if we are assured the partner doesn't change emotionally

    By Blogger just me, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home