simple me

Monday, December 18, 2006

clutter

I looked through my clothes and found that I have been keeping quite a few which do not fit me now.Needed the cupboard space so I packed the clothes into a few bags. Anyway, daughter consoled me by saying that I am already lucky that my body has carried 2 babies and I have not gained that much weight, she said ha ha
Am also going to dispose 2 double bed mattresses and one old wooden double bed. Kids' old toys also add to the clutter.
Next on the list is shoes. My brother who visited me one day remarked whether I have octopus legs to own so many pairs of shoes. I justify buying them as part of my going-to-work wardrobe.
Baked some butter cookies this afternoon. I added ground almonds to the dough to give it the "sandy" taste. Want any?

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • do u donate or give away those old clothes? :)

    By Blogger Chen, at 3:38 AM  

  • chen, donate and give away

    By Blogger just me, at 4:59 AM  

  • I also have to pack up and give away soon.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:36 AM  

  • tell me where you live & i'll come collect myself.

    By Blogger doc, at 8:52 AM  

  • kenny,clear the old and make way for the new

    doc, come before they impose the new toll hike

    By Blogger just me, at 3:03 PM  

  • yeah, that is what I need to do! Throw THROW THROW!!

    By Blogger Las montaƱas, at 7:12 PM  

  • i got no time to do that yet..sei ler...i kept telling myself that..and it wont be done..haihs..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:04 PM  

  • LM, you didn't throw yet?no wonder kena mosquito bite!

    eve, you are in no condition to throw anything, just pant and push to throw baby out ok?

    By Blogger just me, at 10:06 PM  

  • I just gave away some clothes. But..you know what..there's still some more clutter...WAILS!!!! It..NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 AM  

  • mott,I know what you mean

    By Blogger just me, at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home