simple me

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

mooncakes

Mooncake festival is around the corner. This year is one rare year where I do not go out of my way to buy mooncakes. You see, I have a weakness for them. I especially delight in the double yolk variety, lotus type. But alas, I know that eating them is not good for my waistline and so, this year, I have decided to discipline myself not to eat them.

One thing to look forward to next week, pay day is on my special day! Shall I treat myself to
a double egg yolk mooncake?Just on that day??

5 Comments:

  • LOL, you seem to be subtly answering your own questions. Go enjoy lar. Once a year!

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 7:09 AM  

  • Of course you should treat yourself one day. :) Enjoy today. Who knows what happens tomorrow.

    By Blogger Simple American, at 2:58 PM  

  • yup and make it a 'ping pei' (the one with the pandan flavored skin) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • jonzz, want a bite?

    simple american, do u get to eat mooncakes?

    jl, how have you been? so you like it cold...

    By Blogger just me, at 10:07 PM  

  • Mooncake festival comes but once a year. if you dont eat it this time round, its another 12 month wait. I say, go for it!!

    By Blogger stay-at-home mum, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home