simple me

Thursday, February 14, 2008

family traits

When adults gather to exchange news, they inevitably talk about their kids ...latest accomplishments, etc

So I was mildly amused when told by daughter that my nieces talked about their dads....compared notes on their personality traits; sharing notes on how their dads reacted in certain cirumstances. This exchange took place during the recent CNY gathering.

I knowI am equally "guilty" of those traits as well . For example, the one where we want to complete a given task well ahead of time

4 Comments:

  • Oh Oh, Next time I must eaves drop on my kids to see what they think of me!!

    By Blogger stay-at-home mum, at 2:44 PM  

  • I like to do things in advance. For me, it's suffer first, relax later.
    My son and hubby's motto: "Don't wait, procrastinate now!"

    By Blogger wonda, at 5:32 AM  

  • I just discovered that my son has been bragging to his friends about what I do, I am reli glad he is so proud of me.
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 3:32 PM  

  • SAHM, do that


    wonda, so you complement each other.

    kopi soh, nice, what did he brag about?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home