simple me

Monday, May 25, 2009

promotion

I was not sure whether to apply for a promotion , which means
a) an increase in salary ( already running on the spot ..reached maximum already)

b) but I have to agree to be posted ANYwhere, and this sounds a bit daunting. It would be
an administrative position. So as usual, some "spies" brought bad reports, telling me
about the "giants " in the land....mayb get posted to sabah?? sarawak??

But I think God prepared my heart for this when I read Daniel 5v 19 " ...those he wanted to promote, he promoted.."

Moreover, 2 weeks ago, I read about discerning God's will... how one should not just stay in a position of inertia and ask God to show, but to choose to act and allow God to guide. Even if a mistake or wrong choice is made, God can still turn things around.

However, would appreciate prayers on this..let His will reign in this matter!

1 Comments:

  • this is my prayer for you:


    This is what the LORD says:
    "Stand at the crossroads and look;
    ask for the ancient paths,
    ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
    and you will find rest for your souls."

    Jer 6:16

    By Blogger doc, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home