simple me

Monday, February 02, 2009

foolishness?

I mentioned to daughter that one teacher in school was carrying her new handbag, branded. which costs her RM400. ( GUESS the brand?)

Daughter : I feel so bad thinking how I wasted yours and dad's money last time when I was

younger , asking for Heelies shoes and Barbie dolls. It was so foolish of me.

Why is it that your friend, ( the teacher) being more matured than me(meaning she should know how to think?) want to spend so much on a handbag?

2 Comments:

  • ah, don't be deceived! even i carry around a LV wallet - but who's to know i bought it in Bangkok for an equivalent of RM30??

    By Blogger doc, at 7:39 AM  

  • petaling street one kot? but she go around telling everybadi that it's ori .. he he he

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home