simple me

Friday, December 08, 2006

slippers

My son has only one favourite pair of slippers. He finds it so comfortable that he wears it for every occasion. I have bought him a nice pair of sandals which he has only worn for one occasion .He then complains that it is not as comfortable as his old pair of slippers.
There is an occasion coming up this weekend and I reminded him to wear his sandals there this time. His response " Must I wear a tuxedo too?" He is kidding, I know.
Well, I still don't know whether he will wear his sandals .He has outworn his slippers a little now.
Do you have any favourite apparel which you still hang on to and I don't mean your "bantal busuk"?

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • new shoes/slippers are never comfortable for me.

    By Blogger nyonyapenang, at 7:23 AM  

  • My son's like that too, hates to wear new shoes, everytime I ask him to wear a new pair he'll give me 101 excuses why he can't wear it. For me my favorite to cling on are my old t-shirts. Lubang lubang semua but very nice and comfortable.

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 5:15 PM  

  • Out with the old, in with the new! :D

    By Blogger William, at 5:16 PM  

  • nyonya,try walking in them around the house first to "break" the newness!

    firehorse, lubang-lubang semua, hmm, a new fashion trend here!

    william, that doesn't refer to ALL things though, out with the old haha

    By Blogger just me, at 2:43 PM  

  • well i must say I had the same liking for a pair of sandals my mom bought for me and no other was like it. i wore it till it gave way and reluctantly wore a new one. I thought I had outgrown the "sentamentalism" but I realise I won't buy a shoe or slipper till it wears out completely!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:54 AM  

  • geeve, you must have saved a lot of money being so thrifty!

    By Blogger just me, at 2:37 PM  

  • Haha.
    Talk about that.
    When my slippers are worn out, I will get a new pair - exactly the same one as the old pair.
    My wife always scold me for that. Haha.

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 6:33 PM  

  • yenjai,I detect the spirit of faithfullness in you, wife shouldn't scold you ha ha

    By Blogger just me, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home