simple me

Thursday, January 11, 2007

decision

Daughter has to make a difficult decision this month. She has been writing all the pros and cons in an attempt to help her make the decision. I can see her struggling emotionally. I know I cannot make the decision for her and I don't want to. All I can do is to help her think through the issues involved.I will also help her to look for any answers to her questions . ( and she has many)
I want to see her happy. I wish I could make the decision for her. Sigh...being a mum is tough at this point.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Wow..that's tough. Standing there, wishing u cld help..but not interfere. I salute your decision to just be by her side.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 AM  

  • i hope things work out according to plan.

    forgive me for my ignorance, but where is daddy?

    By Blogger doc, at 9:16 AM  

  • mott, thanks.


    doc,when I said it is tough being a mum, I am referring to my own heartached seeing daughter struggling to make the decision.I don't think her dad is as affected as me.

    By Blogger just me, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home