simple me

Saturday, January 06, 2007

ray of sunshine

A fair administrator is always looked up to and respected. She does not have to ask for it. A school is run by one principal and assisted by "three right-hand man" ; one sees to the academic affairs of the school which covers the time-tables of the whole staff, another allocates the "gerko" duties of the teachers while another takes care of the students' affairs.( she will choose her teacher-helpers to assist her, of course)
Thus lie the fate of all teachers at the beginning of each school year. If one of the "penolong kanan" is out to get you and load you, you have no choice but to bear the burden with a smile. There is just no point in arguing your case before her for she has made up her mind.
A little ray of sun was peeping out behind the dark clouds which loomed above me lately. Help came from the most unexpected source; for which I am so grateful. A little burden has been lifted from my workload. There is justice after all.
Thanks ,you guys, for sharing my burden as I voice them aloud in my previous post. A burden shared is indeed a burden lessened.
On the home front, I was much cheered by my daughter settling down well in her new school. I really enjoyed being able to fetch her home from school. I was only able to do so this year as she is in the afternoon session.
Enjoy your sunday! Any plans?

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • I'm glad you got through this trial and saw the sunshining again. Enjoy your weekend.

    By Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub, at 6:32 AM  

  • Great. 2007 seem to show some ray oh light and hope!
    Sunday is going to be boring, parents unwell, and .....my 2007 resolution - exercise

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

  • Good on you!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:23 AM  

  • I am so happy that you have overcome your ... obstacles

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 4:46 AM  

  • wow..just read this..so glad it all worked out somehow!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 AM  

  • See told you the rainbow will come.

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 2:48 PM  

  • Help comes when we least expect it. It's always a pleasant surprise.

    By Blogger William, at 3:44 AM  

  • sgt dub, thanks!

    george,hope parents are better now?

    bernard, yenjai, mott, thanks!

    firehorse, rainbows sure cheer one up huh?

    william, yes! I agree

    By Blogger just me, at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home