simple me

Monday, April 16, 2007

choir and weather

Daughter will be among some in the school choir chosen to present a few songs at the school speech day this week. I am happy for her . More importantly, I hope this will raise her self-esteem. She thinks that she does not have a good singing voice as often, son outshines her in this area with his natural flair for singing.

Picked son up from school and it was raining cats and dogs. It was a dull and wet day indeed. Son said " At least there is good news.... I have only one homework today!" Yeah, his mood certainly doesn't depend on the weather like some of us , huh?

2 Comments:

  • ooo... i was in a choir group too. What are the songs she's going to perform? :)

    I'm always happy whether rain or shine ^_^ Have a nice day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • Your daughter is soprano or alto?

    suggest get some proper voice coaching.

    By Blogger Las montaƱas, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home