simple me

Sunday, April 15, 2007

words

I helped put a colleague's problem in perspective today and another who listened in said I should do some lecturing on positive thinking.

Well, I always want to be an encourager. Words indeed have the power to "kill" or "destroy" or lift up the listener's spirit.

On numerous occasions I try not to listen to another teacher complain endlessly about the students;all their negative behaviour. It really spoils my appetite as she will go on about them in the canteen. My thoughts would be ," What can she in her power of authority do to change the students' attitude."

What do you think?

1 Comments:

  • AGREED!!!!!

    Teachers are superheroes...they can do so much to change the attitudes of students!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home