simple me

Monday, April 09, 2007

pretty face

The school editorial board always has something up its sleeve for teachers. Last year, we were asked to submit pics of us in school uniform and this year, they asked for our wedding pics. Oh well, since I still have some lying around , ( ha ha ) I brought mine along. While viewing it, one teacher exclaimed " Wah, so pretty ah, no wonder your hubby fell for you."

Gee, does that mean 1) I have a hubby who is so superficial to fall for only a pretty face?
2) I have nothing else to show except a pretty face?

9 Comments:

  • ask hub? i'm sure it's becoz u were pretty and smart. ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 AM  

  • It was probably meant to be a compliment from someone who lacks confidence about their appearance.

    Maybe she's one of those women who prefer men to like them for their looks, being not-so-pretty herself.

    I would take it that she admires you.

    I think la....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

  • A compliment by a not seasoned complimenter ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

  • @.@ school magazine oso put wedding pics?? sweat...

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 1:25 AM  

  • mott, how sweet!

    mango, thanks for dropping by and for all your comments!
    you might have hit the nail on the head!

    jl, ha ha

    jonzz, a teachers' page in the school magazine mah!

    By Blogger just me, at 2:32 AM  

  • haha.
    The other way to look at it is : You mean I am not pretty now, only pretty then? ^-^

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 6:27 AM  

  • well...along the way..i don't know how.. i don't know when...i got myself addicted to your blog.

    it's what i have for breakfast these days...a glass of water and your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 PM  

  • yenjai, haha...true?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:19 AM  

  • I have never meet you wor :p

    By Blogger yenjai.net, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home