simple me

Monday, April 30, 2007

marks

Son reported to me ( without me prompting him) the marks he has received for his monthly test. "And for English, I got 46..." "What!" I exclaimed. "English is your strong subject."

He continued, " 46 over 50." "Oh, I see. " I said.

The last time I took a look at the previous test paper, I had a word with the vice principal regarding the ambiquity of one question.

So, I should learn not to jump to conclusion so fast. And to allow another to finish talking before I interrupt, right?

2 Comments:

  • Your son is doing great in his studies! Well done to him! And yea, sometimes we should let someone finish a conversation before we interrupt. If not, we might get the wrong idea...

    By Blogger Kok, at 10:39 AM  

  • kok,right!

    By Blogger just me, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home