simple me

Thursday, April 26, 2007

PS two

Son has been bugging me lately to get him a PS two. My story to him is that I "don't have the money " to buy him one. He answered that money or the lack of it sucks. And it is not fair that there are some people , the poor ones, who don't have money. It is not their fault , he says.

On reflection, it is true . There are so many unfortunate people out there, living below the poverty line or just existing. So we who can afford 3 square meals a day, should feel more than contentment with out lot in life.

P/S I hope I can hold out until the november holidays to get son his PS two. I wouldn't want to spoil him now, would I?

6 Comments:

  • Your son is lucky that you still have the intention to buy him a PS2. I agree with you. Don't spoil your son. Nowadays I have seen so many kids who are spoilt by their parents. Whatever they want, their parents will get for them immediately. That's not the right way to "reward" the kids. That's just a thought from me.

    By Blogger Kok, at 11:05 AM  

  • kok, thanks for the thought.I am trying "hard" not to spoil him....

    By Blogger just me, at 12:56 AM  

  • I don't think it is good to spoil children.

    That being said however, if you promise them something, it would be better to stick to your word. Or elsewhat kind of lesson would you be sending out.

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 7:25 AM  

  • jonzz, it is very easly to spoil my boy..

    By Blogger just me, at 2:14 AM  

  • What about PS3?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:02 PM  

  • bernard, PS3 is pretty expensive currently. Son asked for PS2 when it was first out, and I told him to wait for the price to come down

    By Blogger just me, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home