simple me

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

retirement

While surfing, I came across 2 bloggers who announced their retirement from the blogging world. One wants to spend more time with his family and the other is busy with work.

I thought that was so cool as they got their priorities right. If anything were to take one away from one's family, or the virtual world offers more "oomph" to one's life compared to the real world, action definitely needs to be taken to rectify the situation.

What do you say?

1 Comments:

  • agree...seems a little drastic though...

    i've never come across such an extreme addiction to blogging.

    i blog in my "me" time. not all my "me" time is spent on blogging though ...hehehe.That's why my blog is not regularly updated.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home