simple me

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

busy April

Yan, thanks for the nudge and concern. Wow, it has been a month since my last post. April is indeed a very busy month at work for me.
Besides the setting of exam papers, ( one of which was only told to me quite late)
I was assigned as head of the prize-giving committee for speech day. Doing work independently where I don't have to depend on others' goodwill to help me is fine with me. But when I have to depend on the help of a certain someone who is not so helpful, ( it baffles me why people have to act this way?) is a real challenge.
At the recent meeting called by the head of school, it also baffles me as to why I was picked as the secretary to write down the minutes ( informed only after the meeting was over. Thank God I was paying careful attention during the meeting) Got that done on the same day thankfully.
God is good!

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back! Missed you for a loooong while.
    Hope May will be less busy for you.

    By Blogger stay-at-home mum, at 3:38 PM  

  • Ha, ha, I am always the "busy body". But, I really miss your postings, short and sweet. So, it's like I was always short of that desserts whenever I blog-hop!

    Welcome back, indeed.

    By Blogger Yan, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home