simple me

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

praising God

I was told that many of the church members were touched at the recent camp.

I was so looking forward to much sharing and a better attendance at the weekly

prayer meeting.Was disappointed as only 7 of us turned up for prayer, 3 ladies and

4 men.

Understandably, there are so many other "activities" to occupy believers.

How is your church attendance at prayer meets?

My prayer: Father God, I repent and ask for forgiveness for the many times that

we seek Your face and engage in persistent prayer only for selfish

breakthroughs in our own lives. Help us to realise that You desire to

fellowship with us, and to remember that

Ps 50v 23" He who sacrifices thank offerings honours me,

and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation

of God"


As I read this psalm this morning, that verse leaps in my spirit.

When we praise God( in whatever circumstances we find ourselves) it

opens the way for God to work. Praising Him shows our faith in Him.

Do you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home