simple me

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

reflections

Reflections:



I received an sms from the friend I mentioned earlier who came to me and cried? Her sms states that her ailment is NOT the serious one as she feared. PTL ( Godd of her to let me know...or I will be wondering)

While at son's school today to pick him up ( extra classes held) I remembered his vice principal telling me one day that she has not conceived after a few years of marriage. Remember what I shared in my earlier post about the lady I prayed for who conceived? ( although she didnt come back to thank me? so that God is glorified? Reminds me of the 10 lepers)
So, I walked up to this vice principal and offered to pray for her ( aggressively looking for people to pray for) And she consented, she has not conceived after trying for 6 years. I shared about the earlier lady with her. After praying, she thanked me profusely and said she will "belanja" me when she conceives.

Let's wait for good report....am just a vessel.


Then I went to the library to return 2 books which are long overdue, stopping to buy some curry puffs for the voluntary librarians. This library is mainly run by expatriates.

Oh yeah, I also dropped in to visit my elder's wife who shared about the church camp. I bought her 2 curry fish heads to supplement her lunch . Her hubby asks me for previous days' newspapers ( these will be passed to him tomorrow...a blessing booked for tomorrow already)

So, elder's wife said that there was this nature trail ( at Fraser's Hill) and they were asked to pick up anything along the way and later shared about it.For eg, she mentioned about one lady who picked up a liquor bottle and shared that it reminded her not to be drunk with wine. A few others pick up flowers. I told her that I would not have picked flowers. I would want a piece of hardwood, to symbolise the blessed man( woman) in psalms 1 v 1 - 3.By the way, " whose leaf does not wither" ..leaf here symbolises good health as leaves of many plants have healing
properties.



What would you pick on the nature trail?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home