simple me

Monday, August 03, 2009

ministering LIFE

Son : My friend knows the meaning of the words ( bahasa language) but doesn't

know what to do with them ( meaning he doesn't know how to construct

sentences with the words)

Son : ( sighing) If I only knew the meaning of the words, I would know what

to do with them!


Reflection: This speaks to me of how I need to really go deep into God's

WORD, and not just knowing what it means, but to have a

revelation and discernment to apply The WORD to minister to

people in need, to minister LIFE into their lives, to be

a RIVER in the desert to quench their thirst.

( Isaish 32 v 1 - 4)

Prayer: Holy Spirit, continue to fill me with Your anointing

daily.

1 Comments:

  • My prayer too that He will enlighten me to His word and His will.

    Take k sis.

    By Blogger sbanboy, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home