simple me

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

happiness

While watching a VCD movie with my son, I remarked " The family ( in the movie ) is poor but happy. Son agreed with me. Then I asked him ,
1) Is our family happy?
2) Are we happy?
His answers to 1) Not really( Ha ha)
2) Not really ( Huh?)

So I asked what we could do to rectify question 2. He cited 3 things he could do to make me and his sister happier. I was impressed. He didn't say how the other family members could make him happy but what he could do instead to make others happy.
Now what can you do to make someone you care happier this season?

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • wow..ur son is so smart...BTW..how old is he?..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:58 PM  

  • your son is very thoughtful & hao soon...

    Man always have this instinct in them to protect & provide and because of that, we often neglect our own needs.

    I think i'm the happiest when the people i love are happy. It is the most remarkable feeling one could ever experience.

    Cheers :)

    By Blogger JL, at 12:19 AM  

  • Actually, the first question I posed to him was " Are we poor"? I typed wrongly again..

    eve, he is 9.how old is your kid?

    jl,"hao soon", I hope so, and time will tell

    By Blogger just me, at 2:04 AM  

  • His thoughtfulness most likely reflects you and/or your husband's trait. Good job. Tell him Auntie FireHorse proud of him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

  • So what did he actually say =)

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 6:29 PM  

  • firehorse, this could be his inborn trait.

    By Blogger just me, at 10:22 PM  

  • my dotter is going to be 4 next Feb..and of course the one inside is waiting to come out..another 1 to 2 weeks is my guess..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:12 AM  

  • keep myself happy - happiness is contagious.

    By Blogger nyonyapenang, at 7:04 AM  

  • jonzz, son mentions the specific things he could do to make me happy

    eve, happy "painless" delivery!

    nyonya, yes it sure is!

    By Blogger just me, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home