simple me

Friday, December 15, 2006

tarts

I baked pineapple tarts today. This is only the first round of baking. Last year, I bought individual presents for each of my guests who attended my christmas feast. This year, I made bracelets and ear-rings ( made from beads and crystals)for my lady guests. I hope to give each family who turns up a container of pineapple tarts to take home.Of course, the kids will receive something different.
My little helper ( my daughter) was a great help in the kitchen during the baking. Do you like pineapple tarts?

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKE FOR ME!!!!!! So hardworking la you! JEALOUS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 AM  

  • no pictures mah! also of your bracelet then maybe can go and drop by! hehehe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

  • aiseh, and I thought I could see a few yummy pics of your tarts here! I love 'em too. the fastest going item during CNY in our house.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • Pineapple tarts are my favorite, can get some ah? Oso like bracelets and other jewelry, your guests are so lucky how come I dun have friends lidat wan??

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 2:38 PM  

  • mott, you are also hardworking but in other ways!

    george, I am too IT illiterate to add pics.

    may, tarts disappear fast in the house is proof that you bake very well!

    firehorse,your friends give you other nice stuff mah!

    By Blogger just me, at 2:57 PM  

  • wahhhh...i wan to go ur hse leh...we dun have anyone coming over for xmas...so no baking n stuff..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:51 PM  

  • Yes, I love it. Of course, it is a staple during CNY. Can't seem to get good ones when it's not that time of year.

    By Blogger King's wife, at 5:26 AM  

  • eve, can deliver to your clinic mah!

    king's wife, I bake when I feel like it,but more so during the festive seasons

    By Blogger just me, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home