simple me

Monday, December 11, 2006

party

This year, I ordered 2 roast turkeys and am going to co-ordinate 2 parties going on at the same time.One will be at my sis-in-law's house and the other at my sister's place. Last year, I invited them over to my place and I felt it was so crowded.I will supply some food to both places also. I have asked my niece to help co-ordinate the feast at her mum's place. She hopes to invite her friends too as she is back for 2 weeks from Australia.
How are you feasting this Christmas? Are you hosting any party? Or merely feast-hopping?

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Will be alone with my son for X'mas this year, no party hopping or throwing my own feast, sob, sob.
    Hubby have to go away on business trip.

    By Blogger KopiSoh, at 7:18 PM  

  • going to be a quiet christmas this year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 PM  

  • Bringing Joseph caroling and celebrate in church.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:17 PM  

  • firehorse, you have son with you so technically , you are not alone!

    george, maybe because sis susan not around huh?

    bernard,sounds meaningful and fun!

    By Blogger just me, at 12:25 AM  

  • 2 roast turkeys.... drool...

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 10:14 PM  

  • jonzz, I only had one last year but felt more generous this year!

    By Blogger just me, at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home