simple me

Friday, January 12, 2007

being tagged

Right, have been tagged by George , who was earlier tagged by Bernard.

Also, a first timer at this.

So, 5 things you do not know about me:

1) I am one of those who achieved her ambition as I wanted to be a teacher since I was young. The reason being that I wanted to have time for my family. I was one of the few students at varsity who did a double major to prepare myself to be a teacher. It is rarely that a teacher gets to teach only one subject, you see.

2) I have never been to Australia but hope to visit the country one day.

3) I still keep my report cards from primary one and can show them to my daughter to inspire her , hopefully!

4) Of all the household chores, I like ironing the most

5) Black is my favourite colour.

If you are reading this, I would like to tag

a) First and last, do no harm

b) Yan

c) May

d) Sgt Dub

e) LM

f) Jonzz

g) Chen

h) Nyonya

So, have fun!

13 Comments:

  • ooh, what a coincidence! I was tagged by Hijackqueen a couple of days ago on the same meme, so I can pass up my homework immediately liao! LOL!

    you like ironing? *brings clothes for you to iron* teehee! come visit me in Australia, yay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

  • I was tagged by LB earlier on & just submitted the homework a couple of hours ago :P

    I never like ironing, but no choice.. I have to iron certain clothes ;)

    By Blogger Chen, at 8:51 AM  

  • Thank you, I will get on it and post it tomorrow. Great information about you.

    By Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub, at 9:15 AM  

  • LOL, I was surfing thru my list of links and I was just tagged by Bernard. OK OK, will get down to it a.s.a.p.

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 3:04 PM  

  • Thanks for being a sport, everyone.

    By Blogger just me, at 2:39 PM  

  • Wow.. I'd say teaching seems your calling.

    Your report cards must be impressive :-). haha. Can show ah? Inspire us too.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:57 PM  

  • heh heh..I place higher value on teachers!!!! *winks*

    can't believe u like ironing...the most hated housechore in the world (to those who are inept in ironingla...i.e., me!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 AM  

  • i had my report card until 3 years ago when me mama decided that i must stop being the DBKL :'( threw away lots of things like my note books, bags, pencil cases & drawings all the way back from kindergarten :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 AM  

  • Of all the housechores, my wife hate ironing the most.
    I do all the ironing for myself, and my kids. Haha

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 8:16 PM  

  • Oop.... Just learnt that I have been tagged.

    Will work on it.

    Yan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 AM  

  • bernard, I have a feeling yours is more impressive...so you can blog about that one day

    mott, you have your own unique strength, right?

    jl, some things are have sentimental value ,don't throw everything away.

    yenjai, wow! your wife is very lucky!


    yan, take your time

    By Blogger just me, at 10:54 PM  

  • Thank gawd you didn't tag me. I'm a lazy bum. *Muahahahaa*

    By Blogger titoki, at 9:38 PM  

  • ouch! i just got tagged by a teacher! *crys*

    By Blogger Las montaƱas, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home