simple me

Monday, July 02, 2007

woman's mind

Son has to write down a name of one person who is an athlete for his homework. He forgot the full name of this boy he wanted to write so I suggested he write about this girl instead. Her name is easy to spell out.

Son's reaction? " She will scold me for writing her name. On the other hand ,if I don't write down her name, she might feel insulted"

Then son said " Don't you know how a woman's mind works?" Gee, he already figured that out at his age, poor guy!

6 Comments:

  • Your kids' thinking is very mature for their age..I am very impressed..

    By Blogger eve, at 8:51 PM  

  • I would say, "Hmm, okay; you tell me how a woman's mind works."

    By Blogger fishtail, at 2:10 AM  

  • was it nicol david?

    and the guy was it daniel bego?

    hahahahahaahahah just wondering!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 AM  

  • eve, yeah, speak like adults


    fishtail, "fickle"?

    mott, haha

    By Blogger just me, at 5:20 AM  

  • Kids are really quick on this stuff.

    Though I still do not understand the thought process of a woman.

    By Blogger Simple American, at 8:29 AM  

  • simple american, the thought processes of a woman vary with the different phases of her life in respond to body hormones maybe?

    By Blogger just me, at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home