simple me

Saturday, May 03, 2008

flashlight

Yesterday was the first time I used my handphone as a flashlight. Previously, there was no opportunity and need to do so.

Went to the MPH warehouse sale a second time. Or you could count it a third time as I tried looking for a parking place the day before and had to drive off when I didn't succeed. So the two times I succeeded was when I was dropped off.

Everyone was fully engrossed in browsing and choosing their books when the lights went off. It was a power failure . Many chose to walk out of the sale ( it was held at a hall, with closed doors as the air con was on)

So some die-hard book fans ( including me) still browsed around the boxes and shelves of books and we had easy access this time around .... an indirect blessing of the power failure. I managed to pick up a few more good bargains.

When was the first time you had to use a flashlight?

1 Comments:

  • In the years of living in Japan, I only experienced a sudden short power failure due to a lightning this year. I remember I had to standby candles and flashlights during my days of living in Malaysia.

    By Blogger wonda, at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home