simple me

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

right motive

My school principal said to the 3 of us in the same category who applied for promotions. "You will be sent out as school principals"

My best friend and I wondered if we could take the responsibility. However, bearing in mind that true promotion comes from God, and seeking His will in this matter, and only desiring that we get the promotion only if we are more effective for His kingdom due to the influence and position of authority we will have, we experience God's peace.

I did ask myself these questions as to why I seek a promotion.

a) is it for the money? ( a little)

b) to escape the present workload? ( a little)

c) for the status? ( No)

d) or to be better used by God? ( yes)

The heart is ''deceitful" so asking God to check my motive and thanking Him for Psalms 138v8

" The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me.."

Proverbs 16 v 2
"

2 Comments:

  • we know all too well that it is the Lord's will that will be established.

    By Blogger doc, at 9:32 PM  

  • That is what I desire...His will.

    By Blogger just me, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home