simple me

Thursday, June 11, 2009

broken

Had a few things serviced this week.First was the fitness exercise bike and the

service technician, after checking, knew immediately what was wrong.

Second were the air-conditioners. This proved a little tricky. It was either the

starter problem or not enough gas and I received a shock when told that one of

compressors needed to be changed. ( Cost of a compressor came to RM500 while a

new air-conditioner costs RM1200. Of course, being the rational person that I am,

I opted to buy a new air conditioner instead.


Reflection: Thanking God, regardless of how "broken" ( emotionally, physically or

mentally)I am, He doesn't disregard me but wants me to come to Him


for total healing .Ps 34 v 18 " The Lord is close to the brokenhearted

and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home