simple me

Friday, June 19, 2009

chariots and horses

Second brother will be travelling to be with his eldest daughter at her graduation in Scotland. She went over to study pharmacy on a JPA scholarship.
Well, swine flu or not, I think he made the right decision to travel.

Youngest brother is home for a short stint. His daughter would have completed her O levels and joining him for good at place where he is posted.He has been invited to be the VIP guest cum speaker at his alma mater's speech day. If I were to travel with him home, just maybe, I would go listen to see what he has to say.

A reminder from the Lord today, Ps 20 v 7 ".. some trust in chariots and some in
horses,but we trust in the name of the Lord our God". This was because I was wondering whether to ask youngest brother to do some name-dropping with regards to my earlier application ... as if to safeguard being posted far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home