simple me

Sunday, September 13, 2009

jeremiah 42 v 6

I thought that my part of the work has been completed. Her assistant requested for the finished product from me.

However upon submission, I was told that it fell short of the 'requirements". I had no idea that there were "certain requirements

and information " that I had to include.

"oh, it was contained in the letter" she says.

"What letter? I have yet to see any letter which she says she has receeived a long time ago. I asked to see the letter but she says

it is at home.


I felt as if a) she could have deliberately not shown me the letter. Why? (So I could not do a good and complete job?)

b) wanted to put me in a bad light ( show my incompetency?)


More importantely, how should I re-act?

a) Grumbled inwardly, but still have to re-do?

b) Find out what needs to be done and get on with it?

How I reacted....I did a little of (a) and then knowing that I could commit to God and really desiring to act the way God wants me to,

I decided to seek God 's forgiveness for thinking the worse of her. I ask God to bless her and trust God to help me re-do my part of the work.



Testimony! Before the day was over, she told me ( I ran into her, she didnt come to me) that what I needed to compile was just a VERY small


portion and the rest of the data would be assigned to others.

Reflections: a) God could be testing me ..wants to see if I could re-act the way He wants me to.

b) Jeremiah 42v6 " Whether it is favourable or unfavourable, we will obey the Lord our God" May this be true in our everyday decisions!

1 Comments:

  • yeah, this could be a test for you to prepare for a greater calling.

    By Blogger doc, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home