simple me

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friends

My son is the type who has difficulty in making new friends . In his last school, he has only one good friend or best friend. Initially, when I told him that I was looking into transferring him to a new school, he said that he would never leave his friend. My son is still "feeling his way" in his new school, dreading the longer school hours of " 1000 " periods , he says.But I think I made the right decision to transfer him. He fits in well here, although it will take time. So is it better to have one good friend or many superficial friends?

Daughter also changed school and the comment among some teachers was that she makes friends easily. One even said "just like her mum" . I will take that as a compliment.

4 Comments:

  • that sounds like a compliment to me too! *g*

    By Blogger may, at 4:11 PM  

  • ah..sometimes it's better to make one good friend, than 10 so-called friends, eh?

    I hope ur son won't hv too tough a time..if anything, it'll build character. hahaha....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • One good friend, 10 so-so friends, 100 acquaintances, what does it matter as long as the child is content.

    By Blogger Jonzz, at 6:56 PM  

  • jonzz.. that's a good one.

    It's be nice to have a dozen or so friends AND a couple good ones who be bosom buddies.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home