simple me

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

love

Last week, I was in my car waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. Looking out of my car window, I saw this elderly couple ( must be in early 70's?) walking towards the LRT station.
I saw the man holding the lady's hand and leading her very patiently and lovingly. This image stayed in my mind and makes me think that this beats the commercial -valentine kind of love anytime.

At the market this morning, I saw one elderly couple at the "chee cheong fun" stall. When the wife was trying to communicate to the seller how she wanted the noodles to be packed, the husband standing beside her impatiently interrupted her.

Any comments?

6 Comments:

  • hahah..both depicted love to me.

    maybe in the 2nd scenario...the hub was trying to tell the wifey to hurry up becoz he needed to do big business! HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 AM  

  • I like that type of love better than commercial love anyday.

    By Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub, at 10:45 AM  

  • mott, you do have a creative mind, ha ha

    sgt dub, and I bet you belong to that type of love!

    By Blogger just me, at 11:17 PM  

  • love is a beautiful thing that can only be felt by the heart :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

  • jl,felt by the heart and also interpreted by actions

    By Blogger just me, at 1:26 AM  

  • As long as they are doing things together, I will regard them as 'in love'. Whether or not he interrupt her, is just their way of life.

    By Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home