simple me

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pressure

This year, I tried making mooncakes, the "ping pei' variety. My hairdresser gave me the

recipe and assured me that making it was a breeze.

I enlisted my good friend to help me. When pressing the dough, I was reminded to press

hard so that the mooncake would have a clear design on it. Initially, I did not press hard

enough.


hrough this, God is reminding me of the pressures of life that we undergo . The harder the

pressure, the more we would be like Him at the end of it. This is provided that we

go through it by abiding in Him and following His ways. A good attitude is necessary too. Any

grumbling and moaning may mean having to wander around the "desert"for a longer period

like the israelites of old. But be rest assured, 1 Corinthians 10v 13 says..." And God is faithful.


He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.."


Reflection: Thanking God for the pressure that we are facing now because they

mould us to be more like Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home